100 – 200 gram : Contents 50 – 65 pcs per MC
200 – 300 gram : Contents 38 – 47 pcs per MC
300 – 400 gram : Contents 32 – 38 pcs per MC
400 – 500 gram : Contents 22 – 24 pcs per MC
Product Description :
- The species name of Milkfish product is Chanos chanos.
- The processing of whole milkfish raw materials is carried out through several stages, namely: receiving raw materials, sorting, weighing I, washing I, sizing & weighing (determination of size & weighing II), washing II, panning (arranging on the pan), freezing, metal detecting, final weighing, glazing, packing & labeling, finally stored in cold storage.
- Milkfish is a source of animal protein that is high in vitamins A, B1, B2, phosphorus, calcium, and iron, which are good for body health. Free from preservatives such as formalin, borax, and other harmful substances so it is safe for long-term consumption.
- Raw materials are processed through a cold chain system, so that product quality is maintained. The process water and ice used are in accordance with drinking water standards and have gone through an accredited Independent Laboratory Test.
- The production process is carried out hygienically and according to GMP & HACCP standards and has gone through accredited Independent Laboratory Tests such as the BKIPM and BPMHP.
- Packaged using frost-resistant Polyethylene plastic, so it is safe and prevents contamination of the product.
- Milkfish has a savory meat texture, soft, and has a distinctive smell.
- The shelf life of the product is up to 18 months with freezer temperature storage (-18˚C).
- Can be consumed by children, adults, pregnant women and people who have decreased immunity.